This site centralizes resources frequently needed by current UCSF PharmD students when navigating academics and student life, from admission to graduation.
Which offices can help me?
- Academic and personal advising
- Academic/student services and programs
- Career exploration resources
- Co-curricular requirements and opportunities
- Commencement and special events
- Enrollment verifications and jury duty letters
- Opportunities to connect with alumni
- Outreach to prospective students
- Policies and requirements
- Scholarships and awards
- Student organization resources
- Wellness and wellbeing programs
- Academic calendar and course schedule questions
- Assessment and exam administration
- Attendance compliance
- Certification compliance
- Course and instructor evaluation information
- Curriculum administration questions
- Educational technology services:
- Student performance reporting
- Technology services and support:
Both offices are part of the Dean’s Office Education Unit.